Tink Labs Limited
Operations Manager of afterservice
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780714
About Tink Labs | handy
Tink Labs is a series-C funded travel technology company based in Hong Kong, with offices in London, Singapore, Paris, Milan, and Istanbul. We are the global leader in hospitality guest service technology, with over 3 million hotel room deployments scheduled for 2017.
Our flagship product handy is a complimentary smartphone amenity installed in hotel rooms for guests to use both on and off hotel property, providing them with free unlimited connectivity, up-to-date information, and a mobile commerce platform. The service is already live in 10 cities globally – in key gateway cities like Hong Kong and Singapore, handy is deployed in 50% of all hotel rooms.
Through a B2B2C distribution model, our mission is to not only elevate the guest experience of our hotel partners and drive incremental guest spend, but to also build an in-destination tourist platform that can target the US$ 1.25 trillion international travel spend wallet through a combination of advertising, commerce, and more.
We have raised over US$ 150 million to-date from strategic and private equity investors, including Foxconn Group and Innovation Works, and are expanding globally at a phenomenal pace.
We are expanding! We are currently hiring a Operations Manager of afterservice.
- Managing aftersales operations strategy in Global region, support local aftersales team on a daily basis.
- Preparing service SOPs and strive to improve the standardization, differentiation and pertinence of aftersales service.
- Leading after-sales strategy operation and being responsible to formulate the related after sales policy and deliver it to the relevant teams.
- Extracting aftersales data, report to relevant teams so as to improve user experience and product quality.
- Monitoring regional aftersales service quality, supporting and urging regional aftersales team to overcome the difficulties and improve service quality;
- Coordinating and managing Global aftersales service projects, promoting the projects' landing and implementation in countries and regions.
- Graduate degree
- Relevant work experience will be considered