Operations Manager, Private Bank, HKD50k
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993383
Employer Ref. JW8040
Our client is a well-established, international organisation, that offers services across insurance and investments, with presence in America, Europe and throughout Asia Pacific.
- Lead to overseas the operations for Private Wealth Management business covering data maintenance, deal matching, affirmations / confirmations, events processing, settlement, reconciliation and custody operations
- Design and implement operational procedures complied with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of relevant investment product launch and system enhancements
- Ensure the full compliances of policies, rules and regulations
- Ensure credit risk is closely monitored under the effective procedure
- Closely collaborate with other departments to further develop infrastructure for business initiatives
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained in sizable financial institutions, preferably with private bank or banking operations experience
- Experienced in leading an operation team
- Good command of written Chinese and English and fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- A good team player
- Strong analytical mind and creative thinking
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiation and presentation skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search