DHL eCommerce (Hong Kong) Limited
DHL eCommerce, part of the DP DHL Group of Companies, is a leading provider of B2C eCommerce cross-border deliveries. Additionally, DHL eCommerce caters to the needs of its customers across the entire eCommerce value chain by providing service offerings from webshop technologies to marketing, warehousing and fulfillment through to domestic and cross border deliveries, and finally provide customer service support to the online shoppers. DHL eCommerce has the ambition to become a leader in eCommerce logistics in Asia Pacific and worldwide.
Operations & Network Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918344
Working Location : Tsuen Wan
Working Hours Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:40
Reporting solid line to Managing Director – Hong Kong & South China, you need to manage the operations of DHL eCommerce by planning and implementing strategies to ensure improvement in both service and transit time performance while managing costs and to provide the most efficient and reliable international mail service in the market.
Dotted line reporting to regional office in Singapore.
- Oversee network function to ensure consistent and reliable service level is delivered. Management of network related costs in order to maintain an efficient and cost effective routing matrix.
- Provide best-in-class international mail service to meet customers’ business and operation requirements by ensuring development and implementation of initiatives and partnership
- Promote company’s interest to retain and expand customer base
- Support business acquisition process and provide after sales support in order to achieve revenue
- Support with strategic business interest, development of group business plan and strategies, implementation of plans, setting performance targets, infrastructure development, reporting and etc
- Achieve the operation KPIs, and business goals
- Provide responsive and support to revenue generation functions such as sales and customer service to maximize business and revenue opportunities
- Support other business functions e.g. HR, Sales, Marketing, Finance in various initiatives to achieve corporate objectives and delivering best-in-class service to our customers
- Assure quality standard align with KPIs set by HQ
- Solutions Selling and Program Management experience preferred
- Skilled to work with other Greater China terminals – Shanghai and Shenzhen, ensuring inter Company volumes from Shanghai and Shenzhen are smoothly transited and uplifted via HK airport within committed timeline
- Ability to work in a matrix organization – be responsible for HK Operations & Network, in compliant with regional office Operations & Network strategy and policies, support customer growth in Hong Kong & Southern China and Greater China.
- Degree holders preferred in Business or Logistics
- Experience in managing operations in ecommerce B2C environment
- Proficient in Cantonese and Mandarin (both written and spoken) a must
- Good Communication (written and spoken) skills English and Presentation skills
- Good People and Project Management skills
- Ability to work with subordinates and senior management
- Matured enough to handle various sales enquiries while focusing on costs, operations stability and productivity, network transit time
- Ability to prioritize well for himself/ herself and team
- Experience in a multinational company preferred
- Experience in working in a matrix environment
- Proficient in computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work under pressure and changing environment
- Team Player & “Can do” spirit
- At least 7 years working experience, preferable in the mail industry
- 2 years preferably in the mail/ postal industry/ eCommerce logistics and 2 years in a supervisory role
- Experience in warehouse management, inventory management and project management
- Experience in implementing change
For those who would apply the above position, please submit your application by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.