Operations Officer (Air-Freight)
Brink's Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919355
- Handle full set of inbound and outbound cargo handling procedures and activities (physical work required)
- Handle daily import and export documents
- Make the freight booking with Airlines
- Liaise with different internal departments for transportation arrangement
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned by Management
- HKCEE or HKDSE education level or above
- Fresh graduates are wellcomed
- Proficiency in PC Skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Outgoing, independent, mature, self-motivated and good team player
- Working location: Super Terminal 1
We offer attractive remuneration package fringe benefits including Banking Holiday, Annual Leaves, Discretionary Bonus, Additional Pension Contribution from Company, Medical Insurance. If you have the desire to join us, please send us your resume immediately with your present and expected salary via email marking Application for Operations Officer
(The information provided will be used for employment related purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Brink's Hong Kong Limited
About Brink's Hong Kong Limited
Brink's Hong Kong Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Brink's Company in US, a global leader in security-related services for banks, retailers and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. Brink’s is one of the listed companies in US and our stock code is BCO.
Founded in 1859, Brink's has evolved from a leading armored transportation service carrier to the premier provider of secure transportation and logistics solutions around the world. Our services include armored car transportation, money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We employ about 65,000 people who serve customers in more than 120 countries.
Being an incumbent in the global services, we would like to invite the following professionals to join our team.