Max Choice Corporation Limited
Operations Officer (5-Day Work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919520
The appointee will be responsible for providing retail operations support to retail shops including but not limited to shop operations, business development, maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction, renovation and maintenance.
- Oversee the day to day management of retail shops and liaise with all support functions within back office to deliver operational excellence
- Manage and direct front-end Shop Representatives to work towards achieving company objectives
- Initiate strategies to improve shops performance and ensure every shop is operating with high standards
- Assist in exhibitions & formulate ad hoc shop promotion campaigns to enhance business growth
- Collaborate with other colleagues and be motivated to assist if necessary
- Identify shop issues & problems, and report with solutions
- Responsible for the leasing of retail shops; handling all leasing and tenancy matters including but not limited to tenancy documentation preparation, site inspection, fitting-out, renovation works and shops maintenance
- To assist in any ad-hoc duties when required
- Tertiary education, Higher Diploma or equivalent in business or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience and preferably in retail industry
- Previous exposure to leasing and legal documents is preferred
- Aggressive, self-motivated, detailed-mind, organized, able to work independently and as a team player
- Strong negotiation and communication skills in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Overtime is necessary and able to working during holidays
- Immediate available is preferred
* Candidates with less working experience will be considered as "Operations Assistant"
5-Day Work, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Year-End Performance Bonus, Staff Purchase Discount
We offer an attractive remuneration package to successful candidate. Interested parties, please send full resume including your present / expected salaries and available date by clicking the "Apply Now" below or by mail to The Human Resources Department, Max Choice Corporation Limited, Unit 7-9, 32/F, 118 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.)