S5 Asia Limited
S5 Asia Limited offers a comprehensive range of port agency, liner agency and other shipping-related services. As one of the largest port agency operators in the Asia-Pacific region, it manages around 12,000 port calls per year, handles a different vessel every 45 minutes, 24 hours a day. The S5 Asia presently operates out of more than 50 offices, is supported by 700 professional staffs, and covers some 200 ports throughout Asia.
S5 Asia takes its responsibilities in respect of Health, Safety, Security and the Environment (HSSE) to the heart of all its activities.
As a dynamic organisation looking to further develop and improve our service across the region, we are looking for a high caliber individual to join us and invite applications for the position below.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921603
- To assist in full spectrum of Port Agency operations such as data entry, preparing reports and other operations related activities
- To handle vessel coordination and schedule
- To participate in ad hoc assignments as and when required
- F.5 or Diploma above in Logistics/Shipping/Business or related discipline
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Word and Excel
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years port agency experience, e.g. in vessel handling and port coordination
- Responsible and independent with effective communication and interpersonal skills, able to deal with various levels of people
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please send your application letter and CV to Human Resources Department, by clicking "Apply Now", by 31 January 2017, to apply for the position.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and will be treated in the strictest confidence.