Maxim's Caterers Limited
WE ARE operating by Hong Kong Maxim’s Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, sen-ryo, DONDONYA, IPPUDO, Uo-Show and Obihiro Hageten delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 100 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and committed to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Operations Services Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993737
- To assist the Operations team to provide full aspect of operational and administrative support (such as memo, taking minutes, coordinating meetings and liaising with various teams of the department).
- To manage and organize the volumes of document and analysis report for easy retrieval.
- To summarize reports, operational incidents submitted to the team for operational and tactical decision making.
- To provide general administrative support to frontline and coordinate with external and internal parties.
- To distribute store supplies and prepare packs for stores, containing items (such as labels and instructional manuals, menu receipts, training material and guidebook).
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- F.5 or above, minimum 2 years of working experience in operation support experience, preferably in sized company
- Service-oriented, well-organized, with good communication and coordination skills.
- Able to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines.
- Conversational English and fluent Cantonese.
- Good PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.