Operations Supervisor (Hong Kong, Kwai Chung)
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997996
Employer Ref. req17512
Supervise operations team in ensuring the accuracy of all documentation execution within service performance timings. Recommend and introduce improvements in current processes and systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Handle cargo planning and manage the daily air export operations
- Prepare and check full set of export documents
- Monitor the team daily work progress
- Collaborate and communicate with the concern parties such as overseas office, gateway station, customer service team and warehouse team to ensure the smooth operations
- Liaise with carrier/airlines on the booking arrangement and monitor their performance
- Work closely with line managers to achieve team objectives
- Provide leadership to junior team members
Your skills and experience
- Form 5 or above
- 3 – 5 years’ working experience in freight forwarding industry
- Good computer knowledge in MS office (eg. Excel)
- Good command in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good leadership skill and strong sense of responsibility
- Willing to work under pressure
- Willing to perform shift duty (Day/Overnight) and work on public holidays
Good reasons to join
We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously growing our local and global network and our product portfolio creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a leader in the logistics industry.
Please contact Human Resources Department
Kuehne & Nagel Limited
With over 69,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Please visit our web-site www.kuehne-nagel.com.
Reference Number: req17512
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants will be retained for a maximum of 24 months and destroyed afterwards.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.
About Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.