Asia Minerals Limited
Asia Minerals Limited is a Hong Kong based international company specializing in mineral resources businesses from ores to alloys. We have offices located in different countries including China, France, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, South Africa, Ukraine, USA, etc.
To cope with our business expansion, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join our Hong Kong Office:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998717
- Independently handle full set of I/E shipping documents, and negotiate the documents with banks on time and promptly;
- Liaise with internal and external parties for smooth shipment arrangement;
- Administer various banking documents, such as Bank Guarantees, L/C, D/P and other banking documents declarations related to the requirements in the sales and purchase contracts;
- Coordinate with customers for payment collection and with suppliers for payment settlement;
- Maintain accurate transactions into database;
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks and duties related to operations as assigned by the Department Head.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years solid experience in handling full set I/E shipping documents and L/C banking documents
- Experience in commodities trading business is preferred, but it is not a must;
- Well-versed in ICC UCP600 rules and INCOTERMS;
- Experience in handling containerized shipment is a must, and with additional experience in bulk shipment is an advantage;
- Have problem solving and good communication skills; A good team player in a fast paced working environment;
- Strong interests to pursue long term career;
- Proficient in PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel) is a must; and
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must.
We offer good opportunities and competitive compensation package including 5-days work, general holidays and performance bonus to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send a detailed resume with current and expected salary and date of availability by clicking "APPLY NOW". For further information of our company, please visit our website: http://www.asia-minerals.com. Information provided will be kept confidential and will only be used for the recruitment related purpose.