We are a well-established travel company specializing in arranging Tourist to Japan. We invite candidates of high caliber to apply for the following posts.
Operations Supervisor / Tour Operator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921449
- Perform to deal with clients in all aspects of tour operating activities.
- Coordinate and negotiation with suppliers locally or overseas to follow up all committed business deals
- Liaise with our Japan office in all kinds of arrangement
- Good interpersonal and communication to manage enquires and reservation.
- Full set processing on all tickets, reservation, and confirmation issue and prepare quotation.
- F.5 or above
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Travel Industry.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills with vendor & customer.
- Proficiency in PC (word, excel, Power point and Chinese Word processing)
- Good command of English and Putonghua is a plus
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure, multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadline task
- Candidates of good caliber but less experience will be considered for the position of Tour Operator.
- No experience or fresh graduate will be considered
Interested parties please submit full CV and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
(Amega Japan – Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)