Operations Support Agent
DHL Aviation (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004829884
Working Location : Chek Lap Kok
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, you will liaise and work closely with the operations team in order to provide clerical and documentation support of shipments entering and exiting the Central Asia Hub
- Execute flight movement alerts, transmit shipment information and prepare flight documentations
- Rectify and follow up on network on non-conforming shipments, e.g. Dangerous Goods, damaged and found shipments
- Conduct and coordinate warehouse searches generated by network trace requests
- Print shipment manifest for shipment lodgement
- Prepare and handle the documentation for Dangerous Goods and Lithium battery.
- Register, maintain and follow the trace in DHL application to resolve the Lost and Found shipment.
- Secondary education with at least 2 years clerical or operations support experience
- Previous work experience related to warehousing, distribution center, logistics, freight forwarding and airport operations is an advantage
- Fair command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Hands-on PC skills
- Hardworking, attentive to details, patient with customer service sense
- Willing to work on 24-hour shift duties
Please apply on line via the following link:
and also indicate your current and expected salary, and availability in the resume. For more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.dhl.com.hk
Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
DHL Express (Hong Kong) Limited (“DHL") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance") and DHL’s Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy") at http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/legal.html#pdp.
By proceeding to respond to this recruitment advertisement you consent that we may use, retain, process, transfer or otherwise handle the personal data that we collect from you for recruitment purposes (including any other purposes directly related thereto) in accordance with the Policy.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of not more than two (2) years, after which such data will be destroyed.
You have the right at any time to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data held by us. In addition, you may request us to delete your personal data that is no longer required for the relevant purposes which you have given consent. Should you wish to exercise such rights or have any question in relation to your personal data or the Policy, please contact our Human Resources Division in writing at email@example.com.
About DHL Aviation (Hong Kong) Limited
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. DHL’s family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 325,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows.
With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including e-commerce, technology, life science and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 56 billion euros in 2014.