CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Operator (Data Centre)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991117
- Provide computer operations support for various computer systems in Data Centre environment
- Perform system monitoring on server computer systems
- Logs the incident to Incident Management System
- Provides availability and performance report periodically
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Diploma / Higher Certificate in Information Technology or related subject
- 1-2 years experience’ in IT support
- Working experience in Data Centre support is an advantage
- Responsible, flexible and hard-working
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- 7x 24 shift duty is required
- Fresh graduate are also welcome
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.