Oracle PL/SQL Developer / Software Engineer (EBS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917715
- Work closely with business users in all change requests on Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and development of new and existing application systems
- Plan, develop / customize, test, maintain programs in accordance with the Group’s Software Development Life Cycle
- Develop Oracle PL/SQL procedures, forms & reports to extend functionally of Oracle EBS based on user requirements and within agreed budget and timeline
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs testing
- Assist users (training) and resolves technical issues/problems
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ working experience on Software or Application Development / Software Customization, with Oracle Application or Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) experience will be an advantage
- In-depth technical knowledge in Stored Procedure, PL/SQL and Oracle Forms and Reports
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated and a good team player
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.