Dixons Sourcing Limited
Dixons Sourcing Limited is a member of the Dixons Carphone Group (www.dixonscarphonegroup.com), of which is Europe’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. Our aim is to provide simple and independent advice about the electronics, devices, and connectivity solutions that are best for our customers – at home, on the move, in the office and seamlessly as they go about their connected lives.
To cope with our business growth, we are now inviting a talent to join our team:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920098
- Assisting the Senior Product Manager and Order Manager, handle order raised and processing within time frame, and keep track on order status on daily basis using company systems
- Work with suppliers for the progress of order and subsequent shipment and pre-shipment inspection booking
- Communicate effectively between internal parties, customers and external parties for any issues of order such backlog, possible late shipments, etc
- Liaise between suppliers, local and UK logistics to ensure on-time delivery of products
- Collaborate with UK internal parties to set up and update product information and ensure the data are published accurately on relevant company systems
- Review stock level on a regular basis and remind relevant parties to order if necessary
- Perform ad-hoc tasks if necessary
- Diploma or above
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in order processing, with experience in sizable companies or MNC is highly preferable
- Good data organization and presentation skills
- Willing to learn, hardworking, pleasant character with customer service orientated attitude Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and familiar with ordering systems
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Occasional travel may be required
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, 13-instalment salary, discretionary bonus, life, medical and dental insurances to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary and the availability to Human Resources Department via email or by post:
Human Resources Department
Dixons Sourcing Limited
31/F, AXA Tower, Landmark East
100 How Mong Street, Kwun Tong
by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a period of up to 6 months from the date of rejecting applicants and will then be destroyed.