Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy. Established in 1964 and known formerly as Rank Xerox (Hong Kong) Ltd, Fuji Xerox Hong Kong became part of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. in December 2000. We provides document consultancy services and solutions to customers in every industry, through a full range of knowledge and document management products from content management, workflow and print management software, enterprise digital printing and publishing systems, to multifunctional document devices and office supplies.
If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
“We are now seeking high caliber talents to join our team and grow with us”
Order Processing Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999229
- Handle daily sales order to ensure the validity and correctness of the order information
- Responsible for the order input into system with high accuracy
- Check stock status and answer sales enquiry
- Support contract information in Abacus within time frame in order to ensure billing is commenced
- Liaise with logistics team and contract team to ensure the order fulfillment and billing accuracy
- Diploma Holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ working experience in order validation and order processing or contract management in MNC
- Experience in using Oracle will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Good PC knowledge especially in MS Word & Excel
We offer career prospect, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate. To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.