GP Batteries International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996505
- Support and coordinate all aspects of company’s product packaging and related projects to ensure projects are run smoothly and on time
- Learn and benchmark against other FMCG companies (i.e. direct competitors and other industries) in areas of packaging (e.g. system, trends and materials, etc)
- Connect and coordinate with different departments, business units and factories in any packaging project and initiative.
- Implement and control product packaging policies and quality standards, and its consistency across all business units and factories.
- Implement SOP for all product packaging related processes / procedures
- Support packaging SKU and its cost management
- Work closely and build rapport with all authorized packaging/material vendors (i.e. cardboard, plastic, shrinkwrap, etc.)
- Develop and manage Knowledge Library for all packaging and materials
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration or Engineering with Marketing background is preferred
- At least 2 years related experience in product packaging, packaging engineering, experience in repacking of consumer products is of definite advantage
- Familiar with Packaging Design and Project Management Software
- Strong project management and communications skills
- International and global mindset, good team player
- Change advocate, positive and energetic
- Good command of English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Frequent travel to Mainland China is required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GP Batteries International Limited
About GP Batteries International Limited
GP Batteries International Limited has been listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1991. We are committed in the development, manufacture and marketing of batteries and battery-related products. We are one of the world’s major suppliers of primary and rechargeable batteries, in addition to being the largest consumer battery manufacturer in China. We supply an extensive range of battery products to original equipment manufacturers, leading battery companies as well as consumer retail market under our own GP brand name. Our production facilities are located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Malaysia, supported by marketing and trading offices spanning across Asia, Europe and North America.
To support rapid business growth, we are looking for talents of high calibre to join our successful team.