Compass Group Hong Kong Ltd
Compass Group Hong Kong Ltd., a UK base fortune 500 Company, is one of the world's leading catering and support services companies. We provide high quality catering and support services to Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry segments in Hong Kong.
We are embarking on a major expansion, we invite an energetic and focused professional to join us in the following capacity:
Pantry Assistant (5-day work) - Financial Institute
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836005
Employer Ref. HMB
- Coordinate & maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of the meeting room and office area
- Perform all pantry duties, e.g. daily tea services for customers and guests
- Replenishes pantry inventory and refreshments by stock controlling and purchasing order on a regular basis
- Provide full spectrum of beverage to guests and clients as well as cups washing after conference
- Form 3 or above
- At least 1 year relevant working experience in pantry / reception or F&B services under office environment
- Fair communication of both written & spoken English and Cantonese
- Energetic, Hardworking, reliable, responsible, attention to details.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Working location: Central
Salary: around $11,000 per month
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
Please apply with full details of academic qualifications, work experience, date of available, present and expected salary by email.
Please refer to our website www.compass-hk.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.