Charlotte Frank Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780251
Employer Ref. CS/10544
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an International Law firm to work within the Corporate and Litigation departments. They are looking for an immediately available exceptional Paralegal candidate to support the fee earners and to grow within the role.
- Assisting lawyers to prepare documents for arbitral or court proceedings (e.g. witness statements);
- Coordinating and ensuring that copies of arbitral or court documentation are properly filed and distributed;
- Drafting simple correspondence and documents;
- Conducting legal researches; and
- Proofreading and transactional work.
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience providing paralegal support for civil / commercial litigation work (experience in an international firm preferred);
- Have hands on knowledge of Hong Kong civil procedures;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a solid command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Have the ability to work independently and under pressure on multiple tasks with minimal supervision;
- Be an ambitious self-starter, eager to take on responsibilities and take initiative to solve problems;
- Be organised and detail oriented as well as mature and professional; and
- Be well versed with computers and comfortable with learning new software applications.
For further details please contact Mared at or send us your details to mr(at)charlottefrank.com
Job Code: CS/10544
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Charlotte Frank Limited
About Charlotte Frank Limited
Charlotte Frank was created specifically to specialise in the recruitment of business support, secretarial and administrative roles, across all industries.
With many years of recruitment experience behind us, we pride ourselves on truly understanding how best to match our clients to our candidates.