Based in Hong Kong, M800 Limited is a well-established global communication enablement provider for international businesses. We bring the benefits of the convergence of mobile and Internet communications to our customers by enabling multimedia communications through voice calls and messaging, which enhances their customer relationship management (CRM) initiatives. Our services are supported by our secure, carrier-grade telecommunications infrastructure which was developed internally.
In line of company’s strategic growth, we are looking for a high caliber talent to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922207
- Perform regular and ad hoc legal document reviews on the Company’s business activities in English and in Putonghua
- Translation of legal documents from English to simplified Chinese and from simplified Chinese to English on a case to case basis
- Provide legal and regulatory support to the Legal Officer on an issue by issue basis.
- Provide professional support on company secretarial duties
- Holders of a Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB), PCLL preferred.
- Familiar with Hong Kong Company and Corporate Law
- At least 2 years of legal experience in law firm, private sector or relevant commercial experience, telecom industry is preferable.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and flexible as some weekends are required.
- Critical thinking and business oriented approach
- Proficiency in legal English (written and spoken) and legal simplified Chinese (written and spoken)
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, 13-month salary, 14 days Annual Leave, free lunch and medical insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email hrm @m800.com.
To protect the privacy of personal data, all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.