Founded in 1988, the KGI Group is a multi-faceted, pan-Asian financial services group that thrives on providing the highest standards of service to its clients. The KGI Group prides itself on utilizing unsurpassable integrity and professionalism, prudence in its judgments and reliance on the security of a well-resourced institution to provide this service to its clients.
Your No.1 Choice for Global Investment and Financial Services
Paralegal (Ref : FICC-P)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994657
Employer Ref. FICC-P
- Front office debt capital markets and structured products junior member.
- Focus on the legal aspects of DCM and Structured products areas.
- Assist in originating issuers, assist in accessing the private placement bond market.
- Assist in creating structured products for clients.
- Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Legal background with at least 1 year experience in primary bond market Regulation S documentation.
- Working experience at international law firm is preferred.
- Fluency in English & Mandarin .
For more details about career opportunities in KGI, please visit our website http://www.kgieworld.com/Careers.aspx?sc_lang=en
Please send application with resume and expected salary quoting the job reference to the HR Department, 41/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)