Lloyd Karson International Limited
Lloyd Karson is an international leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide.We assists corporations in identifying, assessing and recruiting mid-level management to senior executive talent across various industries. With our headquarter in Australia, we are expanding our business reach across Asia Pacific.
The Hong Kong office specializes in human resources & business support, information technology, sales & marketing, accounting & finance, property & construction, supply chain, and logistics & procurement.
Paralegal / Assistant Company Secretary Manager - Legal, Compliance & Company Secretarial (25k-45k)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777228
Employer Ref. 12857
Our client is an international privately held property investment company. Due to continued expansion, they are actively seeking for a Paralegal / Assistant Company Secretary Manager to join their Legal and Compliance team in Hong Kong.
- To assist in performing company secretarial and clerical duties by complying the rules and regulatory for the company’s Hong Kong and non-Hong Kong subsidiaries including but not limited to maintaining corporate records and filings, statutory books, constitutional documents, minutes, updating registers, government filings, drafting resolutions of board and shareholders for offshore companies;
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the Companies Ordinance and other statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Prepare board/shareholders/committees minutes and resolutions, coordinate and convene meetings
- Maintain and update group charts
- Draft legal correspondence and review / advise on legal documents/agreements
- Assist company on legal matters and contract management
- Provide company secretarial assistance in acquisition and disposal projects
- Degree Holder in Legal, LLB or Company Secretarial
- Qualified professional with ICSA/HKICS membership or equivalent is a plus
- At least 3 years company secretarial or paralegal experience, preferably in professional firm or large corporate
- Sound knowledge of Companies Ordinance, and compliance regulations of Hong Kong and various overseas companies, such as BVI and Bermuda;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good team player, independent and well-organized with excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and both Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Immediate available and experience in handling corporate transaction preferred;
- Candidate with lesser experience would be considered as Senior Company Secretarial Officer.
If you would like to apply for this Senior Company Secretary Officer/ Assistant Company Secretary Manager - Legal, Compliance & Company Secretarial role or find out more, please send your resume to email@example.com quoting the reference: 12857