Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie, one of the leading international law firms in Hong Kong, has an immediate vacancy for the following position:
PARALEGAL - Capital Markets (IPO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835914
- To participate in IPO projects
- To perform legal research, prepare legal memoranda, proof-reading and document translation
- Drafting of legal documents including announcement and circulars
- Bachelor Degree in Law, preferably gained from a HK/UK/Australian University
- At least 1 year's experience working in IPO related work
- Highly proficient in English with excellent English writing skills
- Good knowledge in the use of computer and various IT programs
- Be able to work under pressure
We offer an attractive salary, discretionary bonus, 5-day working week and medical scheme (including dental and maternity benefits). Interested parties, please submit an online application at Baker & McKenzie Job Board.
Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if no arrangement for interview is made within one month.
Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein. Our Firm is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel only. Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application to Baker & McKenzie and will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of receipt.