DLA Piper Hong Kong Management Services Limited
DLA Piper is one of the world's largest legal services organisations. With lawyers in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the US, located in more than 90 offices in 35 countries around the world and a number of associated firms through the exclusive alliance known as DLA Piper Group, our reach is truly global.
Paralegal - Litigation
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921424
DLA Piper is recruiting for a Paralegal to join the Litigation and Arbitration area of our firm for a 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will work with a busy team on a number of cases involving cross boarder litigation and arbitration.
This position is suitable for a Law Graduate or Paralegal who is keen to gain some experience to progress their career in this field.
- Translating documents between English and Chinese;
- Reviewing documents;
- Preparing court bundles;
- Coordinating with expert witnesses;
- Liaising with external parties to organise venues;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as requested.
- University qualification in Law;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Relevant work experience within an international law firm is desirable;
- Strong writing skills and an ability to prepare accurate and succinct reports that meet the needs of both internal and external clients;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Efficient and effective team player who is also able to work independently;
- Able to exercise sound judgment, work under pressure, and liaise effectively with demanding internal and external clients;
- Self-starter with initiative;
Personal data is strictly used for recruitment purpose only.