Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie, one of the leading international law firms in Hong Kong, has an immediate vacancy for the following position:
PARALEGAL - PRC Intellectual Property
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782341
- Support lawyers in PRC Trademark applications, prosecution and general portfolio management
- Draft submissions for filing with the Trademark Office and the Trademark Review & Adjudication Board
- Conduct trademark searches
- Experience in PRC Trademark prosecution work
- University graduate preferably with legal study background
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Good Chinese drafting skills is essential
- Team player but able to work independently under pressure
- Willingness to travel
We offer an attractive salary, discretionary bonus, 5-day working week and medical scheme (including dental and maternity benefits). Interested parties, please submit an online application at Baker & McKenzie Job Board.
Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if no arrangement for interview is made within one month.
Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein. Our Firm is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel only. Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application to Baker & McKenzie and will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of receipt.