Stephenson Harwood is an international law group headquartered in London. The Greater China offices have been operating in Hong Kong since 1979 and in China since 1993. Through our extensive international network of offices and affiliates, we provide clients with quality resources and expert local knowledge in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.
Paralegal – Private Wealth/Trust
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997404
- University graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience in the legal industry but not essential
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good computer skills (e.g. MS Word and Chinese Word Processing)
- Assisting the Team with day-to-day private wealth and trust transactions
- Drafting, checking and translating trust deeds and documents, preparing email and letter correspondence in English and Chinese
Please write with a full curriculum vitae to: Human Resources Department, Stephenson Harwood, 18/F, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong.
* Candidates who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their application filed for future reference.
** All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.