Gowell is a Hong Kong-based education company focused on language and international education. Our services include offering overseas university preparation programs, overseas teachers recruiting as well as online language learning and corporate language training. We are a small-sized, energetic company with the ability to work with leading partners around the world in deploying our high quality education service and products.
Part-time Accounting and Administrative Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782250
We are seeking individuals who can assist in supporting the company’s financial operations, including maintaining financial accounts and preparing management reports, and office administration work.
Scope of Work
- Ability to work independently to maintain the company’s financial statements and preparing regular management reports
- Engaging in basic book-keeping and other financial operational matters.
- Once a year, work with company’s auditors with the audit process
- Provide administrative support to the office, including office support and employee interaction
- Strong command of HK GAAP and an understanding of Mainland Chinese accounting operations
- Ability to work smoothly with both internal colleagues and the company’s clients
- Ability to work efficiently but with a strong sense of organization and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and self-motivated, with solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Higher Diploma holder in a related major
- Minimum 3 years or above relevant working experience
- Experience working at an auditing firm a plus
- Fluency in English and Putonghua
- Working hours will be two/three day(s) weekly throughout the year, depending on the workload.
- Festive leaves and meals
- Recipient of Hong Kong Government’s Family Friendly Award
- On-the-job training
How to contact us?
Interested parties can send a resume, cover letter, transcripts and expected salary to Ms. Iris Li by clicking "Apply Now".
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.