Part-time Administration Assistant (BOCC)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922562
Employer Ref. WSS-P-PAA(BOCC)-JDB
The Betting Operations Control Centre (BOCC) of our Betting Services and Systems Department is the main co-ordination and services centre. It provides efficient services and support to Retail, Telebet and Interactive Services Departments and acts as the central control point for all Betting products and activities.
- support the operations of the Betting Operations Control Centre (BOCC)
- assist in internet surfing for updated football match information and results
- perform administrative duties and provide support to the team such as data entry and handling phone enquiries from line departments
You should have
- Form 5 or above
- good football knowledge and interest in football matches
- computer knowledge of MS Word and Excel and familiar in internet surfing
- clerical experience will be an advantage
- availability on Sat, Sun & PH and 3 days on Mon-Fri for roster
- (D) Day : Mon - Sun/PH: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
* Average 4-8 working hours per day and 2-3 days per week. Actual working hours would depend on operational need
HK$62.5 per hour
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and the job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Mail: Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team.
A world leading horse racing organisation. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.6 billion in 2013/14. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's single largest by far, generating a record HK$19.58 billion in 2013/14 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.