Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
Comprising Hong Kong Science Park, InnoCentre and Industrial Estates, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body dedicated to building a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to connect stakeholders, nurture technology talents, facilitate collaboration, and catalyse innovations to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region.
Established in May 2001, HKSTP has been driving the development of Hong Kong into a regional hub for innovation and growth in several focused technology clusters and three thematic platforms including Healthy Ageing, Robotics and Smart City. We enable science and technology companies to nurture ideas, innovate and grow, supported by our R&D facilities, infrastructure, and market-led laboratories and technical centres with professional support services. We also offer value added services and comprehensive incubation programmes for technology start-ups to accelerate their growth. Details of the Corporation can be found at www.hkstp.org
Part-time Assistant (6-month Contract) (Ref: JDB/PTA/160923)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780665
- Provide technical and logistics support for Robocon 2017
- Responsible for building a reference design and a testing game field for Robocon 2017
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors
- University student in Engineering or other related discipline
- Knowledge in mechanical design / CAD / CAM skills / electrical system design / computer programming / machine intelligence
- Hands-on experience in robotics project development is an advantage
- Able to work for at least 40 hours per month
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email on or before 6 October 2016. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after the job is closed for application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.