Part-time Assistant (Global Data & Information Management)
Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831811
Information analysts are responsible for creating reports, analyzing data, troubleshooting, researching and fixing issues. Crosscheck the data to make sure their reports are accurate. Information analysts make recommendations on how the organization should go forward and make projections or forecasts about future expectations. Information analysts work closely with management, as well as clients or suppliers to determine the type of data analysis necessary for the organization.
- Fresh college graduates from any faculty are welcome to apply. Preference will be given to anyone who hasaBachelordegree or above in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a solid quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science.
- Proficient in Microsoft Application such as Powerpoint, Excel & Word Document
- Basic/Introductory knowledge of standard analytical / reporting / programming languages (such as SAS/VBA/SPSS / Cognos / Business Objects / SQL, etc.) and their application is preferred.
- Business process reengineering skills -- ability to analyse and document the current processes and procedures.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and technical skills. Project management skills are pluses.
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, positive attitude, good interpersonal skill and strong zeal towards learning & growing.
- Candidates must be willing to accept higher responsibilities, take on newer challenges and be ready to work in a dynamic environment. Candidates with ability to meet and exceed the assigned targets will be preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written English essential.
- Responsible for facilitating and scheduling training, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data;
Please apply with full career and qualification details, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25611&siteid=5325&areq=45582BR&Codes=D_JobsDB
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with confidence and used for the purpose of employment only.
About Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015.
We seek to recruit a diverse workforce, develop and promote exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds, and embrace the varied experiences of all our employees. More information at www.jll.com