Our reputation as one of the world's best Tourism Boards is built on the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We offer excellent opportunities for career development, recognize and reward good performers.
Part-time Assistant, QTS (6-month contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837370
Employer Ref. T097-161019-1
- To provide database support, maintain merchants’ profile and prepare reports for monitoring various QTS programmes
- To provide support on data input & vetting of merchants’ information and verification of website / PartnerNet / mobile and collaterals etc.
- To handle enquiries from merchants regarding PartnerNet
- To provide administrative support for the implementation of sponsorship, co-op and QTS marketing / partnership programs for the promotion of QTS Scheme to visitors, trade and local public
- To undertake any other duties / special assignments as directed by the Manager
- Diploma or above or undergraduate
- Knowledge of using computer software in managing customer database and compiling reports
- Proficiency in PC applications, in particular MS Word & Excel, data entry and processing in both Chinese and English
- Fluency in spoken & written English and Chinese is a must
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Willing and able to work under pressure
- Able to work 2-3 full or half days per week, immediately available preferred
Interested parties please send resume with 1. expected year of graduation, 2. public exam full result, 3. CGPA, 4. expected work schedule per week by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong" on or before 28 October 2016. Please quote the reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.