Life is all about passion. At Amoy, we embrace a culture filled with energy, creativity while maintaining trust and respect for our people as greatest assets, they create our success. We strive to develop their talents to the fullest -- by providing a conducive and caring environment for each and every one of them.
We would like to invite interested party to join us as:
Part-time Clerk (Sales Admin)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780807
Employer Ref. JDB-CS-160923
- Handle incoming calls and enquiries from customers
- Process sales orders and follow up outstanding issues on stock and delivery
- Maintain and update customer records, handle sales invoicing and other documentation, filing, etc
- Perform general administration duties and support to sales team
- Other ad hoc assignments as required
- Secondary school education, with 2 years' relevant experience in order processing
- Customer-oriented with good telephone manner and communication skills
- Well-organized, team-player and able to work independently
- Proficient in computer applications, including Chinese Word Processing, knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Working hour: 6 days, 8:15 am to 12:15 noon. Occasional overtime is needed.
- Working location: Tai Po
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and retained for 6 months for recruitment purposes only.