Part-time Customer Care Representative (Digital Service)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915964
Employer Ref. WSC-P-PCCR(DS)-JDB
The Integrated Contact Centre of Strategic Customer Systems and Planning Department provides one-stop service for the Club’s customers and general public. By means of telephone hotlines and online channels, we provide customers with product information, enquiry handling and venue reservation services, etc. on 24x7 basis.
- handle write-in, email and online customer enquiries in professional and efficient manner
- provide cross support in editing internal communication materials to other teams for handling customer enquiries
- work on shift beyond midnight including weekends and public holidays
You should have
- Form 5 or above
- 2 years working experience in customer service field, exposure to correspondence handling would be an advantage
- excellent written skills in Chinese and English with proficiency in Chinese word processing
- familiar with online chats and mobile messaging apps
$56 per hour
Shift Hour *
- U7: 6:00 pm – 1:00 am (Mon-Sun/PH)
* Actual working hours depend on operational need and on rostering basis
Sha Tin Racecourse
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and complete job reference by clicking the button or to:
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team.
A world leading horse racing organisation. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.6 billion in 2013/14. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's single largest by far, generating a record HK$19.58 billion in 2013/14 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.