Part-time Customer Care Representative (Hotline)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995955
Employer Ref. WSC-P-PCCR(H)-D
The Integrated Contact Centre of Strategic Customer Systems and Planning Department provides one-stop service for the Club’s customers and general public. By means of telephone hotlines and online channels, we provide customers with product information, enquiry handling and venue reservation services, etc. on 24x7 basis.
- handle telephone enquiries and feedback from customers and the publicwith courtesy and efficiency
- present the value of our products and services through inbound and outbound calls
- utilize communication skill and extensive product knowledge to meet customers' needs
You should have
- Form 5 or above
- 1-2 years working experience in customer service field, preferably in call center environment
- customer-oriented and passionate with good customer service and interpersonal skills
- excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English or Putonghua
- familiar with Chinese word processing
$56 per hour
*Shift Hour (Mon-Sun/PH)
-T2 : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
-T3 : 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
-U1 : 8:00 pm – 2:00 am
-U2 : 7:00 pm – 12:00 am
* Actual working hours depend on operational need and on rostering basis
Sha Tin Racecourse
How to Apply:
Please send your resume specifying the job application of T2 / T3 / U1 / U2 shift and complete job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club,
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.