PART-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE AMBASSADOR (Hourly Rate: HK$60)
Wharf Estates Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998372
- To handle enquiries from shoppers / tourists about the shopping mall
- To offer assistance / services to shoppers as needed in a helpful manner
- Passionate in retail and hospitality work
- Pleasant, proactive and customer-oriented with good manners
- University students in any discipline
- Experience in customer service, hospitality or sales industry is definitely an advantage
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English, Putonghua
Successful candidates will be provided with a tailor-made induction course to get familiar with our shopping mall and to acquire necessary customer service skills. On-going classroom and on-the-job trainings will be provided where appropriate for a successful long-term career development within the Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to the above email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available upon request)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf Estates Limited
About Wharf Estates Limited
WHARF ESTATES LIMITED is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Wharf (Holdings) Limited. It holds a portfolio of prestigious investment properties in Hong Kong including Harbour City, Times Square and Plaza Hollywood.
We are committed to building and developing quality human capital, not only for operational excellence that leads to organizational growth but also for personal career growth.
We are seeking quality part-time Customer Service Ambassadors to provide excellent and proactive service for our shoppers. Interested parties are invited to send full resume to email@example.com.