Part-time Driving Improvement Course Instructors (兼職駕駛改進課程導師)
Hong Kong School of Motoring
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921006
Employer Ref. DICI/JDB
- Conduct Driving Improvement Course in designated centres upon completion of a training course according to the requirements from Transport Department
- Write learners' evaluation reports upon completion of the course
- Handle administration work when necessary
- Explore learning needs of the assigned customers
- Undertake any other duties as assigned
- At least 5 subjects at Grade E or above including Chinese, English and Mathematics in the HKCEE or the equivalent preferably with matriculation qualification but not a must
- Possession of valid driving licence for ten years. Holder of multiple classes of driving licence an advantage
- Must be holder of a certificate on "Instructor Training for Driving Improvement Course"
- Possess adult education teaching experience an advantage
- Good driving records without any conviction on drink driving and reckless driving resulting in death of other party(ies)
- Good track record in customer services with job reference
- Good service mind with commitment, enthusiasm and passion
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese with ability to speak Mandarin will be an advantage
- Proficiency in computer usage
We will offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive on-the-job training and career growth opportunities to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history to Human Resources Department, MEG | Hong Kong School of Motoring, 1/F Administration Building, No. 138 Sha Tin Wai Road, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, New Territories or by clicking "Apply Now" to submit the online application. 本公司提供優厚薪酬及福利、全面的在職培訓及事業發展機會，如有意申請以上職位者，請將個人履歷及要求待遇郵寄至新界沙田小瀝源沙田圍路138號行政大樓1樓人力資源部收或按"Apply Now"遞交網上申請。
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes within the company and our associated company. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the company over an one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong School of Motoring
About Hong Kong School of Motoring
The Hong Kong School of Motoring Limited is a joint venture of publicly listed Cross Harbour Holdings Limited (Stock Code : 32) and Wilson Parking Hong Kong (a subsidiary of publicly listed Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited with Stock Code : 16). It is a leading and well-established driving training company in Hong Kong and Greater China. For details of our company, please visit our website at www.hksm.com.hk.