Art Futures Group Co. Limited
We are Asia's first company to pioneer a complete end-to-end art investment service, leading the charge in this increasingly popular and profitable alternative asset. Based in Hong Kong, the hub of Asia, we are now seeking Part Time Event Coordinators to join our group.
Part Time Event Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921809
Art Futures Gallery is looking for brilliant Part Time Event Coordinators to join the marketing team (focusing on events & promotion) to start immediately. This is also a wonderful opportunity to work for an art gallery situated at Central Soho that represents diverse living artists and executes unique exhibitions from prints to paintings, photography, installation, etc.
- Marketing activities oriented;
- Organize and prepare presentation materials and logistics for local events, exhibitions, seminars and conference;
- Act as brand ambassador on the site and provide quick & sharp presentation to potential client;
- Engage potential client to complete designated marketing activities depending on the setting of the event;
- Assist in lead generation at designated marketing events;
- Answer client's enquiry and provide landing services to client;
- Assist at gallery daily operation, gallery exhibitions, managing artworks and gallery display (if applicable);
- Provide premium customer service, artwork knowledge and expertise to clients and potential clients; &
- Take up any ad hoc duties if required.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Undergraduates or degree holders in any related discipline;
- 1 to 2 working experience preferred but not necessary;
- Good presentation, communication and problem solving skills;
- Able to work independently, taking up outdoor work and meeting project deadline;
- Able to handle multitasks and working in a fast-paced environment;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese (Putonghua is a must), proficient in other foreign language would be an advantage;
- Good PC knowledge in Window Applications (eg Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing);
- Flexible to work beyond normal working hours; &
- Reliable, punctual and responsible.
We offer great exposure with basic salary plus attractive commission scheme to the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume with the date of availability to our email.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks of applying should consider their applications unsuccessful.