jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146355
Employer Ref. 111-170320-HW
Our client, a well-established machinery manufacturing company, is looking for a Part-time Event Organising Coordinator to join its dynamic team:
- Contract period 28-31 Mar 2017 (TBC)
- Act as a local tour guide for the company's clients
- Provide advices of sightseeing point, shopping malls and restaurant for the company clients
- Accomany the company clients travelling to mainland for business event
- With customer services experience is highly preferred
- Well familiar with Hong Kong to provide travelling advices
- Flexible schedule
- Willing to travel to mainland
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job reference no.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk