HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
Part-time Human Resources Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991982
- To carry out daily Human Resources activities, providing all rounded support to various Human Resources functions.
- To Maintain various HR databases.
- To carry out ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisors / Managers
- Diploma or above in Human Resources related subject
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Relevant working experience is an advantage
- Detail-minded, able to work independently and a good team player
- Immediately available is preferred
- Student applying for this position will be considered
- Working Location : Tuen Mun
- Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, min.4 hours/day, 3-4 days/week.
If you are interrsted in the post, please send us your resume (please put our ref number on the application subject) to Human Resources Department by clicking"Apply Now"
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.