Part-Time Payroll Assistant
Amorepacific Hong Kong Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992764
- Responsible for monthly payroll
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the payroll process
- Diploma holder
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in payroll execution process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
- Preferably able to work for min. 4 full days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Immediate available is a must
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" for application and indicate your expected hourly rate.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amorepacific Hong Kong Co Ltd
About Amorepacific Hong Kong Co Ltd
Established in 1945, AMOREPACIFIC Group is Korea’s No.1 skincare and cosmetics corporation and a blue chip stock. AMOREPACIFIC Hong Kong distributes the flagship brands under the Group, including AMOREPACIFIC, ETUDE HOUSE, LANEIGE, and Sulwhasoo.
In 2015, we are honored to be the first multi-national beauty company receiving the world class Quality Gold Award from Hong Kong Management Association. As the Asian Beauty Creator, we continuously introduce innovative and high quality products to meet the ever-changing needs of customers to achieve sustainable business growth. Guided by our people-oriented culture, we strive to deliver positive and memorable customer experiences. For more information, please visit our company website.