John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd.
The Swire group is a multi-national, multi-disciplined commercial group, with its principal areas of operations in the Asia Pacific region, and centred on the Greater China area. We pride ourselves on being original and forward-looking, setting standards for operational excellence wherever we do business – qualities that have guided our operations for 200 years.
John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd. is the holding company of the publicly-listed conglomerate, Swire Pacific Ltd. Our Staff Department, which is responsible for providing human resources services to our head office departments and a few group companies, invites application for the following position:
Part-time Personnel Assistant (Ref:17-04/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995843
Employer Ref. 17-04/JDB
- Provide support in Human Resources administration including recruitment and compensation & benefits
- Provide clerical and administrative support to department
- Assist in personnel files control and HR database maintenance
- Responsible for ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
- Work 1 – 2 days per week
- University student in any discipline, preferably Human Resources Management related
- With strong interest to develop in HR field
- Computer literacy including MS Excel and Word
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Detail-oriented, self-driven, organized, quick learner and good team player
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Please send an application quoting the above reference number and detailing contact information, education and employment background, and salary expectation to Head of Staff Department, John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd., GPO Box 1, Hong Kong or email to h r . r e c r u I t 1 @ j s s h k . c o m or fax at 2946-8402. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Swire group. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.