Ipsos is an independent market research company controlled and managed by research professionals. Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos has grown into a worldwide research group with a strong presence in all key markets. Ipsos ranks third in the global research industry.
Ipsos has been listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999 and generated global revenues of € 1.669,5 million (2 218,4M$) in 2014.
With offices in 87 countries, Ipsos delivers insightful expertise across six research specializations: advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media, public affairs research, and survey management.
Ipsos researchers assess market potential and interpret market trends. They develop and build brands. They help clients build long-term relationships with their customers. They test advertising and study audience responses to various media and they measure public opinion around the globe.
Visit www.ipsos.com to learn more about Ipsos’ offerings and capabilities.
To cope with our rapid expansion in Hong Kong and Greater China region, we invite experienced market researchers to apply for the following position.
Part-time Research Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005016683
Role Objective / Purpose
Role & Responsibilities:
- Desk research
- Assist team members in preparing project materials
- Assisting in translation
- Check / edit questionnaires collected every day
Correct wrong wordings
Help to make the verbatim easy to understand
Listen to voice files to revise verbatim
- Data verification
- Chatting and reporting
- Other ad-hoc tasks and supports to research team member
- University degree holder, preferably in Business, Statistic, Mathematical science or relevant disciplines
- Good analytical skill with high sense of curiosity and dedication in solving problems
- Sensitive to numbers and enjoy working on reports with numbers
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- At least 2 to 3 days per week
Interested parties please send resume to mail to us (with your available working timeslots is a MUST). All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.