Flying Zacchinis is a 100% HK company in existence 8 years. We design, prototype at our design studio in HK. We produce in HK, Taiwan and China.
All the products are made with either Argentinian or Italian vegetable tanned cowhide. Our design philosophy is pure simplicity but using thick cowhide. We do not use lamb or pigskin as it is too soft. We use a combination of hand and machine stitch in all our products so they maintain an absolute craft feel without exaggerated "made by hand" pricing.
Part-time shop assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920876
- Assisting with store, retail selling and tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Min. 3-4 days a week; must work on weekends and public holidays, ~12pm-8pm, weekdays 1pm-8pm
- Good interpersonal, customer service skills with pleasant and outgoing personality
- Good command of spoken English , Cantonese and Mandarin
- Relevant retail/ customer service experience with leather would be an advantage
- Current unviersity students are also welcome
Interested in these positions, please click " APPLY NOW " to submit your application
or contact George on 2548 4448
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.