Part-Time Teaching Assistant (HK Southern District)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922246
For 38 years Woodland has set the standard in Hong Kong for quality early years education. With 9 schools, Woodland aims to provide paramount quality international Pre-School education; to achieve this, we are looking for candidate of the very highest calibre to fill the above position in January 2017:
- Good command of spoken English
- Relevant Experience with Young Pre-Schoolers
- Excellent interpersonal skill, energetic, and able to work independently
- Love children and passionate for teaching
- Proactive with good initiative
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident or a Resident who is not subject to a Limit of Stay
- Available to work five mornings from Monday to Friday 8.00am to 1.00pm
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please email resume including present and expected salary to the HR Manager for application.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.