Ipsos is an independent market research company controlled and managed by research professionals. Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos has grown into a worldwide research group with a strong presence in all key markets. Ipsos ranks third in the global research industry.
Ipsos has been listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999 and generated global revenues of € 1.669,5 million (2 218,4M$) in 2014.
With offices in 87 countries, Ipsos delivers insightful expertise across six research specializations: advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media, public affairs research, and survey management.
Ipsos researchers assess market potential and interpret market trends. They develop and build brands. They help clients build long-term relationships with their customers. They test advertising and study audience responses to various media and they measure public opinion around the globe.
Visit www.ipsos.com to learn more about Ipsos’ offerings and capabilities.
To cope with our rapid expansion in Hong Kong and Greater China region, we invite experienced market researchers to apply for the following position.
Part Time / Temporary Accounting Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998945
Role Objective / Purpose
The role of Accounts Clerk is responsible for assisting the Senior Accountant in maintaining the accounting ledgers and preparing the financial reports of the Company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Arrange payments to suppliers and staff claims and make sure all payments are accurate and with proper authorization.
- Perform routine accounting tasks such as data entry and preparing cheques & invoices.
- Prepare monthly statement of accounts to clients.
- Assist in preparing simple schedules to facilitate the month end closing.
- Clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Support ad-hoc assignments.
- Diploma or above in Accountancy or Finance
- LCCI Inter-mediate level or above with 1-2 years of accounting experience is preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Knowledge in accounting system is a definite advantage
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
Skill (including technical and people skill)：
Good English language skill both verbal and writing
Good computer skill especially in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Able to work at least 3 days per week
- Immediate available preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with current and expected salary to us by clicking 'Apply Now'. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.