Partnership – Assistant Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager
PCCW Limited - now TV
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834400
Employer Ref. CV1501374164-950
As a key team member in the Partnership Team, the Assistant Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager will be responsible for spearheading new, and cultivating existing, relationships and revenue-generating programs with our potential & existing partners. Our ideal candidate, through structured creativity, will help ideate, institute and execute our developing partner strategy and will demonstrate independence, accountability and self-starter abilities.
Identify new strategic opportunities for potential and untapped market segments for our digital services
- Lead and manage full cycle of business development activities from opportunity evaluation and idea generation to cross-functional planning, due diligence, execution and integration
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth execution
- Monitor and understand industry and competitive trends and how they affect internal product development and current partnership strategies
- Maintain partner relationship
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development, B2B Partnership, advertising sales or customer relationship
- Agency experience preferred but not a must
- Knowledge of digital media is a plus
- Ability to work with minimum oversight while executing on team objectives
- 'Big-picture' mindset; ability to create unique strategy plans and turn those plans into action
- Good analytical and communication skills
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by:
Post : 20/F, Telecom House, 3 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : (852) 2827 8322
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Limited - now TV
About PCCW Limited - now TV
About now TV
now TV is one of the world's largest commercial deployments of IPTV and Hong Kong's largest pay-TV provider. It is delivered by PCCW Media Limited, the multimedia and entertainment subsidiary of PCCW Limited. PCCW also holds interests in telecommunications, IT solutions, property development and investment, and other businesses.
now TV offers the widest range of local and international content on its platform in Hong Kong. Its quality self-produced content includes two news channels and a diverse line up of entertainment and infotainment programmes. This is complemented by the best of Asian and international content and brands across news, entertainment, information and sports genres including the exclusive Barclays Premier League.
now TV’s premium content can be accessed through linear TV channels, on-demand and via OTT companion apps while on the move. now TV can also be enjoyed on the eye devices provided by HKT, the telecommunications business of PCCW.
To learn more about now TV, please visit http://nowtv.now.com/.