Partnership & Business Development Manager
Phee Farrer Jones
jobsDB ref: JHK400003003153339
Employer Ref. 1012737
A leading travel and lifestyle rewards programme is seeking a Partnership & Business Development Manager to join their team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing finance partnerships and will work with both existing and new partners.
- Seek and develop new partners across different markets focusing on the financial industry to achieve sales targets
- Maintain both new and existing partnerships and conduct regular performance reviews
- Negotiate and conclude with partners on commercial terms to maximize the company's benefits, manage and resolve contractual issue with partners
- Assist in developing and executing the financial pillar strategy - including co-branded credit cards, conversion programs, and prepaid cards
- Proven working experience in sales, partnerships or loyalty programmes
- Excellent understanding of consumer banking and credit card experience
- Knowledge in e-commerce, CRM or database marketing will be an advantage
- Business minded with exceptional relationship building and people management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Apply today by following the instructions below or for a confidential chat, please contact Sam directly on +852 3695 5003
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Phee Farrer Jones
About Phee Farrer Jones
Aspire specialises in recruiting for the digital, media and marketing communications industry. We help change people's lives and improve business performance.
We have a 96% success rate of placing the right people into the right role. We act as both a brand ambassador for our employer customers, and a trusted recruitment partner for our candidates. We are a 'high touch' consultancy who believe in meeting face to face in order to fully understand your requirements, whether it is hiring new staff or looking for the next career move.