At Spacious, we’re solving real-world problems that affect nearly every single person at some point in their life. Finding a great place to live in any city can be stressful at the best of times, a nightmare at worst. We’re making it easier than ever to do this. The property search process will never be the same. Come change peoples lives with us.
Partnerships and Offline Marketing Manager at Spacious (one of HK's most famous startups)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836197
We are looking for a someone enthusiastic and full of energy to join our team to help grow our business. We need help with building and managing partnerships with external companies, universities, non-profits, etc. who we might be able to share traffic with or run off-line and on-line promotions with.
This will help to drive visitors from other sites, to our web site and app, to grow our traffic, increase users, and drive new revenue opportunities.
You need to be outgoing and enthusiastic about networking and relationship development. Be great at getting people to want to work with you and be able to create unique win-win situations.
You will also be required to lead and take ownership of our offline marketing campaigns, which may include events, direct mail campaigns, outdoor and public transit advertising, etc.
• Aggressively identify and reach out to potential partners
• Design and execute creative partnership campaigns on behalf of Spacious that have win-win outcome
• Manage and execute off-line marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and traffic for Spacious
• Research the market and learn from competitors campaigns
• BS/MS degree in Marketing or equivalent from a top university
• Excellent command of Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) and English.
• A people person with an outgoing personality
• Having pervious experience of building partnerships with companies is required
• Previous experience of off-line marketing campaigns is required
• Experience with A/B testing off-line marketing campaigns
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing