Passenger Services Officer (Ticketing)
Hong Kong Airport Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780593
- Responsible for all daily routine duties at Information Counter, such as ticket issuance for all customer airlines and reservation (including staff ticket for some customer airlines), flight disruption and protection handling, solving problem of electronic ticket, general enquiry from external and internal.
- Responsible for compiling all customers airlines daily reports, namely sales report.
- Handle complaint cases.
- Grade E / Level 2 or above with 5 subjects including English (syllabus B), Chinese Language & Mathematics at HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience.
- Capable of working independently and work under pressure.
- With good communication skills and customer-oriented.
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Willing to work on shift & overtime.
Please send your application to General Manager People, Hong Kong Airport Services Ltd., 4/F., Dragonair House, 11 Tung Fai Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong or fax to 2928 3170 or email to recruitment@has .com.hk
Information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purposes only and will be handled in strictly confidential. Applicants not being invited for an interview within 4 weeks may be considered their applications unsuccessful. All information regarding unsuccessful applicants will be deleted from our files within 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Airport Services Limited
About Hong Kong Airport Services Limited
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific Airways Limited with 3,300 experienced staff, serving various airlines including Dragonair and key airlines operating in Hong Kong. We invite the people who are high calibre and ready for the energetic airport business to join our professional team.