Goldin Dining Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784185
- Responsible for the Creating & Maintaining the Pastry Menu at the highest level, concepts and standard set by the Executive Chef & Management
- Support Executive Chef & Management in operation aspects of the culinary operation
- Responsible for efficient control of food cost, stocking, dispensing and security of all commodities in the kitchen
- Responsible for maintaining the Food & Hygiene Cleanliness Standard of the Pastry Department & Program set by the Executive Chef & Management
- Monitor food production, quality and consistency according to recipes and company standards
- Applicants must hold HKID or valid work visa preferred, expatriate are also welcome.
- Relevant working experience in fine dining restaurant or 5 stars hotel
- Refine in desserts & pastry presentation, modern approach of desserts, strong basic French desserts, chocolate work and basic bread preparations
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of local and international trends and market
- Good command of written and spoken English, native English speaker would be an advantage
- We provide a competitive salary package
- An excellent training program
- Participants for HOFEX culinary challenge
- Staff meals and discount
- Medical coverage
- Discretionary bonus
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 22/F, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong or by fax to 2805 0626.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purpose only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available on our website. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.goldingroup.com to learn more about us.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Goldin Dining Group Limited
About Goldin Dining Group Limited
Goldin Group is an international conglomerate operating in Hong Kong SAR, Mainland China, the U.S.A. and Europe. Goldin Group comprises the flagship company - Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited and two publicly listed companies – Goldin Properties Holdings Limited (HKEX: 283) and Goldin Financial Holdings Limited (HKEX: 530). Goldin Group is structured around six diverse business lines – consumer electronics, real estate development, polo, wine, financial services and horse breeding.
Goldin Group is headquartered in Hong Kong with offices, factories, wineries and property developments around the globe. Goldin Group employs over 12,000 people worldwide.Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited acts as an agent administrating the recruitment process for its wholly-owned subsidiary, (283/530) Limited.
Goldin Dining, a contemporary French Dining restaurant will debut this October, embark with us this golden opportunity where passion meet progression. A culinary adventure will definitely change your life.
We are looking for candidate with strong passion about French cuisine to join our dynamic team.