Pastry Chef de Partie / Demi Chef de Partie
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781156
Employer Ref. J0923-PCdP
The incumbent will assist the Pastry Head Chef and the Pastry Sous Chef in all desserts and classic pastry production and in maintaining high standards of day-to-day operations. He/she will also monitor the cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen and food center and adhere to the portion controls and standards of the Company.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate. Certificate in recognized food handling / sanitation institution is highly preferred
- 3 to 5 years’ pastry experience in luxury hotels, Western restaurants or in production establishments
- Good knowledge of pastry, bakery and desserts
- Well-versed in kitchen hygiene, creative and service-oriented
- Good team player with strong communication and supervisory skills
- Good spoken English and Cantonese
Applicants with less experience will be considered for post as Pastry Demi Chef de Partie
We offer attractive remuneration package, employee benefits & staff caring items, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Meal and Transportation Allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- 6 Days of Holiday per Month, 12 Days of Annual Leave, Maternity Leave and PaternityLeave
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- On-the-Job Training
- Staff Resting Area
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities such as our Christmas Party, Annual Dinner, etc
For applicants interested in joining the team behind this unique and exciting addition to Hong Kong’s culinary scene, please click 'Apply Now' and send your résumé in addition to expected salary to us.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.epure.hk/.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ÉPURE
ÉPURE, Hong Kong’s newest French fine dining restaurant, offers an exquisite gastronomic experience designed by Executive Chef Nicolas Boutin. The restaurant offers seasonal dishes crafted from ingredients imported by air from France. Featuring an interior design by the acclaimed international design firm Yabu Pushelberg and a commitment to authenticity, ÉPURE takes guests on a quintessentially French journey of luxurious epicurism with its tasteful decor, meticulous presentation of dishes and attentive service.
We are now inviting individuals of the highest calibre to join us: